
I shot this picture when I was coming home from Prague. I had to go from Prague to Warsaw to Chicago, and it was pretty much just insanity the whole way. But once I had gotten settled, and I knew I had all that time to sit there and feel shellshocked, I saw the moon through the window. It looks tinier in the picture than it did just looking through the window. You can see the frost build-up on the glass. (Is that glass? Plastic? I don' t know science...)
I don't mind flying. I don't really even mind airport craziness so much. I always get sort of sad flying home, even if I'm glad to be going home.
Anyhow. There are little flurries here and there outside the window, and hopefully nothing will prevent me from leaving and getting there on time. I think I've got everything I need, and I even remembered to pull out my passport last night.
Now, we wait and see what it all brings...
How wonderful you are on your way. I will be reading your blog on a regular basis and wishing you only the best trip ever. Please tell Ann I said hello. Also, I never knew peanut butter could be as heavy as it is till I went to Prague. I love you lots and lots, Blynn
ReplyDelete